silversquigglessilversquiggles

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

{Forever Young} [cnb Remi {Forever Young} [cnb Remi

crowded?

The only version ive heard of this song is by tune up! and so i only knew the chorusy lyrics, but i enjoyed this version too although sometimes it seems theres a bit too much going on to be able to heard every single thing.

Bittersweet Symphony CnB Remix Bittersweet Symphony CnB Remix

great mix!

even though there's no vocals i thing youve worked the sounds well enough that it doesnt feel empty, nice mix!

Around The World remix Dj O-H Around The World remix Dj O-H

happy!

happyhappyhappy! thats what this mix makes me think, it seems to work well without the vocals because you haev added lots of extra in - it might be my speakers, or what you intended but some parts sound a little distorted... I also like the extra break you put in - shows youve got your own imagination and can develop the song XD nice change from people almost exactly copying the original!

newrounds1 responds:

as u see it was a long time since i was on NG and i worked with much music.. example.. like this =)

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 3 ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 3

great mix!

i love rd.2, but this is equally as amazing, although i dont like it as much straight off because i know the other one better i think i will grow to like this as the new patterns give something to take note of. i also like the new sounds used and the way teh old tunr is there, but developed further. ... ehh hope that makes sense im not too good at explaining what i think!

Envy responds:

Yah thats what a lot of people have been saying, that they just aren't used to this one yet. Give it a chance! Some people have been telling me I shouldn't have used the old melody because it's too much like rd. 2. If they saw rd. 2 compared to rd. 3 in Fruity loops, they'd know which one was better. I've sort of developed a slightly different style since rd. 2 so I incorporated that into this one, but some people don't seem to like it, because there is too much going on. I LOVE too much going on, because when you listen to it again, you can listen to something new every time 8D.

Guitar Vs. Piano 1.2 Guitar Vs. Piano 1.2

great rhythms

i like the rhythms and how they interact even with the simple drum beat, although i think this would sound better with a different guitar sound

Sand and Sorrows Sand and Sorrows

nice perc

hy nice percussion when it comes in, i think it works well as doe the chords and the main tune. the harmony seems a little off in places but still good. the only other thing that bugs me is the sound used for the keys, but thats just a personal preference. good job!

kelwynshade responds:

I agree. There are a few spots in the melody that seem to be slightly off. I am happy though that you like it for the most part.

Thanks for the review.

Around the World Remix (ATC) Around the World Remix (ATC)

nice remix XD

nice remix, i espesh like where the bit thats usually a music box type sound comes in. and the synth part sounds gd too. not too sure about the bell - seems a little out of place sometimes, but the rest is great :)